Organisation: QCCC Brookfield
Position: Bookings Coordinator
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic customer focused individual as our new Bookings Co-ordinator to enhance customer satisfaction and continue building strong relationships with our clients. In your role you will ensure the smooth running of the business, through administrating a large volume of enquiries and bookings for the site.
- Positive and friendly customer focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable self-presentation
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Willingness to assist and support others as required
- Positive approach to change
- Desire to learn new skills
- Have or be eligible for a Blue card
Brookfield opened for guests in 2005 and is only 15 mins from Brisbane City. We host hundreds of schools’ camps, music camps, leadership, and church retreats annually.
It is part of the Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) which consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education, and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership, and outdoor instruction. Employing more than 120 people, QCCC is one of Queensland’s largest and most decorated Outdoor Education providers.
Position is subject to conditions under the Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2021
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Nicole.Maynes@brookfield.qccc.org.au
To enquire about this position, please contact Nicole Maynes via Nicole.Maynes@brookfield.qccc.org.au or phone 07 3374 1166.