Position: Operations Team Member (Full-Time)
About the Organisation
Baplink is the treasury and financial services ministry of Queensland Baptists, a family of churches totally dedicated to God; to one another and to the w0rld: achieving together what individual churches cannot do alone. Baplink serves our churches, schools, pastors and staff by providing a range of financial services, including loans to support vision and growth, as well as advice and assistance to treasurers and administrators. Our employees proudly provide quality service to our members in an honest, reliable, transparent, accepting, approachable, understanding, flexible, equitable and accessible manner, demonstrating our commitment to our members. Our operating principles and organisational values ensure our differentiation from other financial service providers.
About the Role
Working within a vibrant team environment, your will provide transactional and administrative support to the Operations Team. Key duties include processing day to day transactions, attend to customer queries and generating reports.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about using their God given skills to serve in the growth of the Kingdom
- Have a high commitment to providing excellence in customer service
- Preferably have experience in processing financial transactions (but not essential)
- Be provided on the job training
If this sounds like you and you feel God calling you into a new season of your career and ministry, then apply today!
Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing how you meet the criteria
- Your resume
- A written reference from your Pastor
- The names and contact details of two referees
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please refer to the Position Description.