Position: Executive Assistant
Organisation: Baptist Care Australia
Baptist Care Australia (BCA) works to bring equality and opportunity to Australian communities, advocating nationally on social issues such as homelessness, aged care and domestic violence.
Representing the Baptist community service organisations and their clients in the national policy debate, BCA are part of the Australian Baptist movement, and work closely with Baptist churches and other Baptist agencies with a focus on being a strong advocate and coordinator of the collaboration of member organisations on national projects.
Benefits and culture
- Work with a respected CEO committed to creating positive change
- Hybrid WFH model / newly renovated office in Camberwell
- Diverse roles in a close knit and highly engaged team
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous base salary plus full salary packaging benefits
Role: Executive Assistant
Permanent / Full time
Melbourne with WFH
Full details available here
Working closely the CEO, the purpose of the position is to provide executive and administrative support and to create the systems and processes required to enable the CEO and team to deliver on strategic goals. This will involve collaborating with member agencies, board members and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing key executive and internal documents, managing the CEO’s inbox and communications
- Diary management, scheduling and meeting preparation and minutes
- Process development and improvement, governance documentation review
- Board support including lodging reports, coordinating and attending meetings (4 interstate meetings pa)
- Ad hoc administration and projects, including organising travel and organising mini-events.