Organisation: Christian Religious Instruction Alliance Qld
Positions: Regional Development Officers - Sunshine Coast and The Darling Downs
The CRIAQ is seeking 2 Regional Development Officers (RDO)based throughout Queensland who can work relationally throughout the Religious Instruction networks and with key stakeholders, the other RDOs, to grow RI and to ensure good practise is outworked in each respective region.
Regional Development Officer – Christian Religious Instruction Alliance in Queensland (Part-time)
- Two RDO positions available – Sunshine Coast and The Darling Downs - work from home with travel throughout an assigned respective region, plus at least 1 RDO gathering in Brisbane per year.
- Regions are in line with Department of Education Regions + additional Regions in the SE Qld corner due to the population and number of state schools.
- Part time position 3 days per week – flexible days. Working 45 weeks per annum (majority during school terms)
- Would suit candidates from Church or Education sectors, and/or those with current Religious Instruction experience.
- Competitive salary + superannuation
Who we are:
The Christian Religious Instruction Alliance (CRIAQ) acts as the strategic advisor on all Christian RI matters, and strategically positions RI effectively with all stakeholders - parents/carers, the Christian church, RI grass roots leaders, volunteers, and networks, working also with the RI Multi-Faiths Body, Department of Education, Government, and the community in Queensland.
For further information and a copy of the Position Outcome Statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent in as soon as possible
To find out more about Christian RI visit our website: www.christianri.org.au.