Position: Solo Pastor
Church: Moranbah Christian Fellowship
Is God calling you to Moranbah? Moranbah Christian Fellowship (MCF Church) is seeking to employ a pastor for a 4-days-per-week role to love, lead and nurture the church in an exciting new phase.
Established in 1974, Moranbah is a thriving modern town in the heart of QLD’s coal mining country, with a population of approximately 9,000. Since that time, MCF Church has become well-known for its welcoming nature and Bible-based teaching. You can find out more about the town and church by watching this short clip.
Are these your strengths?
MCF Church is calling a Godly man registered with Queensland Baptists, who will:
- Provide spiritual leadership through preaching/teaching
- Cultivate the current church culture of being welcoming and Bible-based in teaching.
- Lead and support the vision of the church to engage in worship, fellowship, discipleship and mission.
- Equip the church to exercise their gifts and talents to serve the body and their community.
- Work together with the leadership team to share the ministry load and achieve outcomes.
- Provide pastoral care in partnership with the church leadership.
- Be prayerful in all aspect of life.
The leadership team is determined to see the pastor’s boundaries respected. Remuneration will be according to the QB Ministerial Remuneration Guidelines.
If you feel God drawing on your heart to inquire further, the pastoral search team would love to hear from you. Please contact Lawrence via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0447289248.