Church: Narangba Baptist Church
Narangba Baptist is looking for a Pastor. We are a prayerful community devoted to God and one another, encouraging and equipping followers of Jesus to make disciples in their places of influence.
We are seeking a successful applicant to work as a team leader, with a volunteer leadership team, reporting to an established eldership. The Pastor would be called to provide spiritual and pastoral leadership for the members of Narangba Baptist.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading the church body in the vision of the church, helping all to grow in;
- intimacy with Jesus & following His leading
- love for others
- biblical truth
- Kingdom mindedness through prayer and simplicity of serving
- Providing spiritual teaching and strategic leadership
- Teaching the Word of God
- Engaging in pastoral care alongside an established group of small group leaders and elders.
The successful applicant will be a person:
- Full of the Holy Spirit and personally follows him every day. Listening to his voice and being obedient to Him
- Believes the Bible is the Word of God
- Devoted to prayer
- Gifted at leadership and working as a team to develop volunteer leaders and release them to ministry within the church and wider community
- A team player not a solo manager
- Believes in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and that God will equip His church and gift us with His Holy Spirit
- Believes the personal relationship with God is for us all, and has a passion to see God’s people empowered and experiencing God in a real way every day
- Has a heart to reach those who do not know Christ as Saviour & Lord
- Someone who can help the people of Narangba Baptist fulfil their vision
- Accredited by the Baptist Union of Qld
- Who has experience in pastoral ministry and leading volunteer teams.
Type of Ministry:
Working with the leaders and leadership team to build a growing church that maintains intimacy with God and each other. We want a team player rather than a solo pastor. Someone who is prepared to work with the established team. Our church is informal and accessible. It is prayer centred and family focussed. It is interactive with a high level of participation from the members.
All applications and enquiries to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications will close on 18 March 2022