Position: Media and Communication Role
Church: New Heart Baptist Church
About the role:
This is permanent part-time role, 22 hours per week.
The hours and days are flexible and will be negotiated with the applicant.
You will be required to work a 2-3 hours on a Tuesday in the office.
Provide creative content
The Media and Communications role will seek to interpret the vision of those they are collaborating with in each project, and provide appropriate design and content that is in line with the New Heart Design/Style Guide.
Responsibilities Media (Design and content)
- To create all design work for New Heart and its ministries – eg. signage, booklets, event flyers, posters, social media content, video content
- Ensure continuity across all New Heart ministries regarding colour pallet, font gallery, branding graphics, types of photographs used, etc
- Work with sound and lightning teams in relation to colours used in stage lighting
- Maintain and upload content to website
Responsibilities Communications (To the whole church)
- Creation of Church wide emails - in particular the weekly “What’s Happening”
- Creation of weekly news videos, and relevant videos for other church ministries
- Uploading of podcasts and sermons to Youtube/Anchor/Website
- Updating and scheduling social media posts for Instagram and Facebook
$25 - $30 per hour
Ministry leaders and pastors to plan, design and communicate creative content in all areas noted above.
This includes meeting with leaders and pastors to plan and discuss any elements that require creative design, media, and communications input on a regular basis.
If you would like more information, please contact Kelly Hudson - email@example.com
Applications close: Sunday, 2nd July 2022