Who we are
Our name New Heart, celebrates what God does in a persons’ life when they turn to Him and encounter Jesus. He gives them a New Heart, a new life, a new purpose, and access to all that Jesus has done for us. We believe that God has invited us all to work with Him and share His heart with the world.
New Heart Baptist has a Media and Communications position open, to join our team at Rochedale.
Provide Creative Content
The Media and Communications role seeks to interpret the vision of those they are collaborating with on each project, and provide design and content that expresses the heart of the project.
Responsibilities Media (Design and content)
• To create all design work for New Heart and its ministries – eg. signage, booklets, event flyers, posters, social media content, video content
• Ensure continuity across all New Heart ministries regarding colour pallet, font gallery, branding graphics, types of photographs used, etc
• Work with sound and lightning teams in relation to colours used in stage lighting
• Maintain and upload content to website
Responsibilities Communications (To the whole church)
• Creation of Church wide emails - in particular the weekly “What’s Happening”
• Creation of weekly news videos, and relevant videos for other church ministries
• Uploading of podcasts and sermons to Youtube/Anchor/Website
• Updating and scheduling social media posts for Instagram and Facebook
About the role:
This is permanent part-time role, 22 hours per week.
The hours and days are flexible and will be negotiated with the applicant.
You will be required to work a 2-3 hours on a Tuesday in the office.
Our ministry leaders and pastors to plan, design and communicate creative content in all areas.
This includes meeting with leaders and pastors to plan and discuss any elements that require creative design, media, and communications input on a regular basis.
$25 - $30 per hour