Position: Dining Room Attendant/ Kitchen Hand - Part-time
We are currently seeking a Casual Dining Room Attendant/Kitchen Hand to join our Catering Team here at QCCC Brookfield, where we have a reputation for delivering exceptional food and service. In your role you will welcome guests into the Dining Room by providing exemplary customer service and assist Catering staff in terms of the preparation of food and cleaning up.
• Positive and friendly customer focus
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to assist and support others as required
• Follow standard operating procedures and direction from the Chef on shift
• Positive approach to change
• Desire to learn new skills
• Have or be eligible for a Blue card
• Be able to demonstrate proof of compliance with Public Health Directions for workers in the Hospitality Industry.
Brookfield opened for guests in 2005 and is only 15 mins to Brisbane City. We host hundreds of schools camps, music camps, leadership and church retreats annually.
It is part of the Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) which consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership and outdoor instruction. Employing more than 120 people, QCCC is one of Queensland’s largest and most decorated Outdoor Education providers.
Position is subject to conditions under the Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2021
To enquire or apply for this position, please contact Nicole Schabort via Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3374 1166 .