Position: Housekeeping Attendant (Cleaner) - Casual
We are currently seeking a Casual Housekeeping Attendant/Cleaner to join our team here at QCCC Brookfield. You will assist in providing clean facilities for the enjoyment of our guests.
• Positive and friendly customer focus
• Attention to detail with cleaning accommodation, amenities, staff rooms, offices and meeting rooms.
• Day to day cleaning
• Must be physically able to work within a manual handling environment
• Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
• Positive approach to change
• Have or be eligible for a blue card
• Be able to demonstrate proof of compliance with Public Health Directions for workers in the Hospitality Industry.
Brookfield opened for guests in 2005 and is the closest specialist school camps facility to Brisbane City. We host hundreds of schools camps, music camps, leadership and church retreats annually.
It is part of the Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) which consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership and outdoor instruction. Employing more than 120 people, QCCC is one of Queensland’s largest and most decorated Outdoor Education providers.
Position is subject to conditions under the Amusement, Events and Recreation Award 2021.
To enquire or apply for this position, please contact Nicole Schabort via Nicole.Schabort@brookfield.qccc.org.au or phone 07 3374 1166