Position: Outdoor Recreation/Education Instructors
QCCC is excited to announced we are offering casual positions within both our Sunshine Coast Mapleton campus and Expeditions department.
We are seeking motivated and passionate team members who have a love for the great outdoors and excellent service delivery to join our dynamic, fun, committed and skilled team.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic person to be involved in a Christian workplace providing outdoor education and recreation programs to school and community groups. The casual positions involve supervising and facilitating participants, from grade 3 to grade 12. Activities such as team building, canoeing, archery, raft building, climbing, abseiling, high ropes and bushwalking are just a few of our activities offered at the Mapleton campus. To add to this diverse role, instructors with QCCC also have opportunities to lead survival and bushwalking, sea-kayaking and climbing/abseiling journey-based experiences for school groups operated out of Noosa.
Applicants need to be self-motivated team players, willing to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays. Experience in facilitation, teaching, outdoor education or recreation is essential.
Applicants must have the following qualifications or equivalent experience:
- Minimum qualifications, or equivalent experience, of Certificate III or IV in Outdoor Recreation (covering high ropes, flat-water canoeing and vertical rescue)
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Current Drivers licence
- Ability to obtain Commission for Children & Young People - Suitability ‘Blue Card'
- Climbing & Abseiling, Archery, Bronze medallion/lifeguard, Remote/Wilderness 1st aid (all highly desirable)
- Bushwalking/Sea Kayaking/Mt Biking Instructor (desirable)
Generous remuneration is provided at above award wage.
In the first instance, interested persons should send resumes to:
- PO Box 93 Mapleton 4560 Qld,
- or contact QCCC Mapleton Reception on phone number (07) 5456 3600