Position: Administration & Guest Services Assistant - Full-time
Organization: QCCC Tamborine
QCCC Tamborine is looking for enthusiastic person with a passion for providing outstanding client service to our guests and administrative support in our office. QCCC Tamborine is a busy 300+ bed conference centre which hosts more than 150 groups (15,000 guests) each year. The site is used for school camps, church conferences, by community groups and other
special events year-round.
This position will be a fulltime position 38 hours per week, with the successful applicant employed under the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award 2020.
Essential Functions of the Position
▪ Maintain a professional and friendly reception for visitors and clients both at front desk and over the phone;
▪ Manage booking enquiries received by phone or email, follow up enquiries with quotes and assist in maintaining client communication via the booking system;
▪ Manage client payments including issuing and following up invoices (Xero system);
▪ Carry out site visits for potential and existing clients;
▪ Assist with collation of client booking details including meal and room selections and activity programs;
▪ Checking in arriving groups including providing site briefings;
▪ This position may be required to assist in the on-site café or kitchen at times;
▪ General administrative support as required.
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative, office or guest services role.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Xero /Venue360, or the ability to quickly learn.
▪ Experience within the hospitality industry is preferred.
▪ Must currently possess or be eligible to apply for a Blue Card for working with children.
▪ Able to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends and some public holidays.
▪ Friendly, out-going, energetic and comfortable working around guests of all ages and cultures.
▪ Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
▪ Detail orientated and ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a busy customer-focused environment.
▪ Demonstrated & excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to embrace and deliver an incarnational approach to Christian Ministry, guided by QCCC’s visual vision statement, the R1202 Hand, and exercise it towards staff and guests.
Enquiries about the nature of the position can be made by contacting Jeanette Tane or Ian Partridge at QCCC Tamborine.
Tel: (07) 5545 1417 Email: email@example.com
Application close: Friday 31st January 2023
QCCC’s R1202 Visual Vision Statement