Position: Administration & Guest Services Assistant - Traineeship Full-time
Organization: QCCC Tamborine
QCCC Tamborine is looking for enthusiastic trainee with a passion for Christian Camping and providing outstanding client service to our guests and administrative support in our office. QCCC Tamborine is a busy 300+ bed conference Centre which hosts more than 150 groups (15,000 guests) each year. The site is used for school camps, church conferences, by community groups and other special events year-round.
This position will be a fulltime traineeship (Certificate 3 in Business Administration) 38 hours per week, with the successful applicant employed under the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award 2020. Shared accommodation may be provided onsite if needed.
Essential Functions of the Position
▪ Maintain a professional and friendly reception for visitors and clients both at front desk and over the phone;
▪ Pre-camp client liaison, including initial contact planning and client contact information updates.
▪ Carry out site visits for potential and existing clients;
▪ Assist with collation of client booking details including meal and room selections and activity programs;
▪ Checking in arriving groups including providing site briefings;
▪ This position may be required to assist in the on-site café or kitchen/housekeeping departments at times;
▪ General administrative support as required.
▪ Previous experience in hospitality is not required, as training will be provided.
▪ Must currently possess or be eligible to apply for a Blue Card for working with children.
▪ Able to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends and some public holidays.
▪ Hold a current driver’s licence.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or the ability to quickly learn.
▪ Friendly, out-going, energetic and comfortable working around guests of all ages and cultures.
▪ Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
▪ Detail orientated and ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a busy customer-focused environment.
▪ Demonstrated & excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to embrace and deliver an incarnational approach to Christian Ministry, guided by QCCC’s visual vision statement, the R1202 Hand, and exercise it towards staff and guests.
Enquiries about the nature of the position can be made by contacting Jeanette Tane or Ian Partridge at QCCC Tamborine.
Tel: (07) 5545 1417 Email: email@example.com
Application close: Tuesday 31st January 2023
QCCC’s R1202 Visual Vision Statement