Church: South Toowoomba Baptist Church
Position: Associate Pastor
South Toowoomba Baptist Church (STBC) is seeking applications for a part-time Associate Pastor initially for 2-days/week (with the view to increase) to focus on Outreach and Discipleship.
The successful candidate must be called to work in the field of outreach and discipleship in the local church setting. Passionate about spending time in prayer and the Scripture, seeing people come to know Jesus Christ, and equipping others for ministry. Leadership experience is essential along with being self-driven and the ability to work independently.
- Provide overall direction and implementation of a gospel centred evangelism ministry
- Mobilizes the congregation to be personal evangelists through planning, teaching, and assessing
- Identify, equip, and empower people to lead in discipleship roles and other ministry areas
- Define unique discipleship pathways that engage followers in a measurable way
- Provide pastoral care and encouragement to Church members
- Be on the Preaching Roster
The candidate must have or be willing to gain registration through Queensland Baptists. The successful candidate will be accountable to the Lead Pastor and the Church Council.
Please send expressions of interest to: email@example.com