Church: Stafford Heights Baptist Church
Position: Office Administration Assistant (Part-Time)
Stafford Heights Baptist Church is seeking a part-time Office Administration Assistant to give support to the office administration, reception, communications, and financial responsibilities.
The Administration Assistant will work under the primary direction of the Office Secretary.
- Reception of church members and general public
- Management of the telephone and direction of incoming calls
- Publishing of the Church Newsletter, and promotion fliers and information from pastors,
leadership and ministry leaders
- Photocopying and filing
- Handling of daily mail – via post and email
- Data entry of church records (Pastoral Care, Membership, Baptisms etc)
- Processing and recording financial information via Bapnet and Xero
- Maintenance of office supplies and equipment
- Maintenance of cleaning and kitchenette supplies
- Bookings for functions and events and noting on church calendar
- Social media and Website – updating, events, communication and promotion
The position of Administration Assistant is a part-time position 6 hours per week on either a Tuesday or Thursday. Flexibility to move between these two days is an advantage. There may be additional opportunities to increase hours to support and cover the office when the Administration Officer is on leave.
For more information and to apply, please email your resume and your response to role criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Stafford Heights Baptist Church, P O Box 5733, Stafford Heights Qld 4053. Applications close on Friday 10th February 2023.