Position: Safe Church Unit Facilitator
Organisation: The Synod of the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia (NSW)
The Synod of the Christian Reformed Churches of Australia is committed to ensuring the safety of all children and vulnerable people in their congregations. A new Safe Church Unit is being created to ensure that commitment. A Facilitator is required to conduct the work of the new unit. The newly established position requires:
- A mature Christian who has a passion for such a ministry.
- Tertiary qualifications in either health, social work, counselling, law and/or administration.
- Provide personal criminal history check (Working with Children Check and National Police Certificate).
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills, both oral and written, including the capacity to listen deeply to another.
- Minimum four years’ experience in office management or as an administrator in a related field.
- Ability to gain a comprehensive knowledge of and explain the CRCA church structure and
- Ability to interpret and explain the CRCA Safe Church policies, including all relevant legislation to CRC ministers, elders, church councils and classes.
The position is a nominal three day a week (.6FT) role.
The Job Description and remuneration details are available for those who wish to express an interest in the position. Such can contact:
Rev Dr Leo Douma
CRCA- National Sexual Abuse Committee
email@example.com 0425 264 605